Sunday, March 13, 2011

To-Do

I am a fan of making to-do lists. I will even write on my to-do list that I have to write a to-do list. I'm crazy like that.

I figured it was time to post my knitting to-do list so that I stop continuing to buy new yarn until I start crossing off items on my list. This is hard for me, because that means I actually have to admit ALL of the work that I have to do. Take a deep breath and breathe with me, people.

1) Finish seaming my dress. Really, it can't be that complicated.


2) Finish seaming my tunic. Yes, I finished this tunic last September. And yes, I am still not wearing it.



3) Special Project #1 - sneaky, sneaky! I plan on devoting a few posts to this one when I am finished!

4) Kim Hargreaves sweater. I just HAD to have this discontinued yarn and spent hours last summer tracking it down. Aaaaand, it's still waiting for me.


5) Blue Sky Alpaca Sweater. Love. this. one.


6) Holiday stocking (hangs head in shame). Maybe it'll be ready for next year?


7) Rowan Milkshake - as if the name didin't entice me enough, I fell in love with this one. My most recent purchase and great for those breezy summer evenings!

8) Debbie Bliss Sara - when I first started knitting, I saw this sweater and hoped that one day, I would be able to tackle it.


Breathe in. Exhale. Repeat three times.
Don't let me add anything else to this list unless I've crossed something off, ok? If my debit card somehow manages to purchase more, I'm blaming you. Totally out of my hands right now.


Knit, knit, knit!
xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)