Sunday, March 13, 2011

On My Needles Monday

Hello, lovelies!

I thought it would be fun to share what's on my needles with you on a weekly basis. That's how "On My Needles Monday" was born!

Since it's the first installment, I couldn't begin this process without introducing you to my Work In Progres (WIP) basket.


Thank goodness for the Smith and Hawken aisle at Target, because this is the perfect basket for all of the yarn I have collected. And, as you can see, it is brimming with goodness!

Hopefully this basket won't overflow, and you'll be able to see my progress every Monday.

Enjoy, and as always, happy knitting!
I've enabled a feature which will allow you to follow this blog. Don't forget to sign up on the right side of my page!

xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)