Sunday, March 13, 2011

Making progress...

I am not so good with finishing my projects. I'm realizing that it's not so much about having to stitch everything by hand. It's knowing that another new project is justaroundthecorner. I can't handle that excitement. Kind of like the other day - it was gloomy outside and I was in a serious need of a pick me up. Lo and behold, *NSYNC's classic* song, Tearin' Up My Heart came on the radio and then the clouds parted and there was a rainbow and everything was okay. Yeah, kind of like that.

*Your definition and my definition of classic may differ. ;)

Anyway, my dress is almost finished. Just in time for next fall! I just need to add some sleeves and sew a hem and voila! I'll be done.

Happy knitting to you!
xo,
J.

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooo cute! Nice job! Finish it Jenny! Finish it! That poor dress lying in a basket without any sleeves . . .

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)