Monday, November 29, 2010

2-digit problemo

Well...I've reached the 2-digit mark. I currently have ten (ten!) projects in the works or soon to be on my needles. How did that happen? Aren't I the very same girl who merely 5 months ago declared that I can only do one project at a time? Silly me, because looming December has one thing July does not: Christmas. Clearly I was talking crazy talk a few months ago.

I loOoOoOoOve giving knitted gifts as presents. And I made the mistake of deciding this weekend that I had three gifts to knit before the 25th. Because that's what I do best. Pressure myself during unrealistic circumstances. That's what I do best. Well, that and shopping. I'm good at that, too.

So, among the many projects keeping my fingers busy, I have a new fave:


Welcome to my collection, Blue Sky Alpaca High Neck Cable! Can I just put it out there that this is the cutest sweater ever? I can't wait to lounge in that sweater, pen in hand, pondering my next move.

Please check out the Blue Sky Alpaca site. It's pretty much the best, and I'd best avoid it so that my 10 projects don't turn into 11...yikes!

Off to listen to some jolly holiday tunes. December is upon us!
xo,
J.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy...I hear ya! I'm going to attempt to knit Michael some socks (eek). I have a back up present if I don't finish on time. ha Good luck Jenny!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)