Monday, November 29, 2010

I have a new friend...

...and her name is Nina. Aaaaaand, ok. She also happens to be a knitting shop.

If you are in the Chicagoland area, please pinky swear that you will visit her. You will find the most exquisite and beautifully displayed yarns. My head was spinning, causing me to forget that my mom and I had a car parked outside, and the meter had run out 20 minutes prior. Thank you, City of Chicago, for not catching this mistake for once. You are usually so good at that.

So, check Nina out! Trust me, you won't regret it.

xo,
J

3 comments:

  1. Visiting this shop was fun! Nina has a knack for displaying her wares in a unique fashion. She stocks beautiful yarn and MODERN patterns - no dust bunnies here! My visit made me feel like a kid in a candy shop. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try living blocks away from Nina....TROUBLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even someone who knows next to nothing about yarn (other than that it's used for knitting) can appreciate the yarn that this Nina lady sells. I've never been inside the shop, but I've seen the product. Nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)