Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Can you feel that crisp fall air? Love. it! Thanks to Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy, you can take a peek at what I wore this week - yay for fall weather and fall clothing!

The "Do I like yellow or what?" Outfit


Jacket - Macy's
Blouse - Boden
Jeans - Nordstrom
Shoes - Nordstrom


The "I'm headed to the World's Largest Corn Maze" Outfit


Ruffle Top - Banana Republic
Jeans -
Banana Republic
Belt - Anthropologie
Shoes - Privo's

The "I'm feeling rather graphic" Outfit


Patterned Tunic - Boutique
Black Pants - Banana Republic
Shoes - Boutique


The "Ooo I'm getting observed today" Outift


Sweater - Anthropologie
Black Pants - Banana Republic
Shoes - boutique



This whole What I Wore Wednesday project has made me realize just exactly how many ruffles I own. I mean, I knew that I liked ruffles...but seriously. I think I'm on ruffle overload. I need a support group.
the pleated poppy blog
Happy Wednesday!
xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)