Sunday, October 24, 2010

Everyone needs a Knitting Circle!

It's true. Everyone needs a Knitting Circle.

Me, Krissy, Nancy, Anita, Nicole, and baby Henry!

For just over a year, I have been meeting with these ladies every 6 weeks. And, let me tell you, every meeting brings about inspiration, productivity, and laughter.

Well...

Maybe it's 20% inspiration and productivity, and 80% laughter. I need to paint a true picture here.

All kidding aside, these meetings provide us with an opportunity to connect with our dearest fellow knitters. We problem-solve, we ooo and ahh over new yarns and patterns, and of course, we declare we will begin something new (without ever finishing our current project, of course.)

I love every single one of these ladies with all of my heart. Thank YOU, knitting friends, for giving me something delightful to look forward to every 6 weeks.

And, hey, it's ok that we don't accomplish a lot of knitting.

xo,
J.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jenny, the size of your blog has tripled over the last few weeks. Well done! The "What I Wore" entries are nice addition. Soon enough you'll be featuring that dress you've worked so hard to knit. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to our knitting dates :)
    I think they are finally pushing me to accomplish more! I promise to have a finish product soon.
    xo
    cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how a hobby of this sort brings so many people together. Kind of like our own knitting shop. It's fun sharing patterns and ideas. And thanks for everyone's opinion on where to place the buttons on the scarf I'm making. It made for a perfect finish to my latest project!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)