Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to another installment of The Pleated Poppy's "What I Wore Wednesday!" I really, really wish that this weather would just make up it's mind. Weather, I know you still want to be summer, but can you puh-lease just be fall? Because I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what to wear! Enjoy a few snapshots from the week! :)

The "Could there BE anymore bows?" Outfit



Sweater: Anthropologie
Jeans: Nordstrom
Shoes: Tory Burch

The "I can't believe I'm wearing this to the Pumpkin Patch" Outfit.



Top: Anthropologie
Grey Jeans: Anthropologie
Sandals: Lord and Taylor


The "Boy, do I love a pattern" Outfit


Tunic: Boden
Leggings: White House Black Market
Shoes: Tory Burch

I definitely think the last outfit is my new favorite for fall. Love me some leggings! What is your favorite transition piece?

xo,
J.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of the details on your grey sweater and the embroidery on the blouse. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens I LOVE your boden tunic!!! Leggings are my new fave fall item too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)