Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh. Boy.

I am currently working on Berroco's adorable tunic:

Image courtesy of Berroco.com

Cute, right? For the most part, it's been smooth-sailing. The pattern itself is easy to follow...except for when the person knitting it can't seem to get it right! It was one of those weekends when I seemed to rip the same 4 rows out over and over again. I was getting so frustrated, and my beginner-level of experience definitely showed. When in doubt, rip it out - that's what I say! Mostly because I don't know of any other way to fix a mistake. :) I think (I think!) I finally managed to get it right, and I will hopefully be finishing this tunic up shortly in time for the fall weather.

Although, I do admit, I am afraid that when all is said and done, it won't fit. Ah! Can you imagine? All of that time and effort spent on something and it doesn't fit! Cross your fingers....and your toes!

xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)