Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Christmas in July

As I have become more crafty in recent months, I desperately would love to make many of my Christmas gifts this year. However, this little dream of mine lacks one thing: enough time to do it all! I have been thinking of things large and small to craft for my deserving family and friends, yet, I know that I have bitten off more than I can chew. I tend to do that, I think. This could be a problem.

And, let's not forget, I have that little dress I am dying to knit and wear this winter. And I struggle with working on more than one project at once. And I am working with little experience so the patterns I am choosing will undoubtedly take longer. Nope, I don't see a problem at all!

What better way to get into the festive spirit than sipping on some hot chocolate in 90 degree weather and getting a start on some of these projects. Now we're talkin'!

Panic...is slowly setting in...

xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)