Friday, August 13, 2010

My favorite season is just around the corner...

...and you know what that means! New knitting magazines!

Last week while on vacation in Boston, my mom and I scoured bookstores every. single. day. looking for the new Fall/Winter Debbie Bliss magazine. Unfortunately, we ended up empty-handed. The *maybe this one magical time it will appear on the shelves* didn't actually happen. We were among some of the most impressive landmarks of our country's history, and there we were, looking for a knitting magazine that we were convinced was going to come out....aaaaaand it didn't.

The upside of this trip (besides the historical landmarks, of course), was that I learned to create a V-neck for the tunic I'm currently working on, knitting both sides at the same time. I think the utter chaos of needles and multiple balls of yarn everywhere is supposed to look a little disorganized, right? I'm on to the finishing stages, though, and I'll hopefully be wearing this little number during the upcoming season. Pictures will be posted soon!

Happy knitting...off to check the bookstore one more time...!
xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)