Thursday, August 26, 2010

On (errr....off) my Needles

As promised, here is the current picture of my lovely tunic project that has turned into the lovely-taking-forever-project.


Although this is my first item of knitted clothing, I think I've already determined that I don't like the finishing stages of projects. It just seems so....oh, what's the word I'm looking for?....BORING. Doesn't my project know that I can't watch the latest reality T.V. show AND knit the finishing touches to my project at the same time? I think this is asking way too much of my attention span. Hmphf.

So, onward and upward I go, trying my very best to get through this project so that a) not only can I wear it but b) I can also start one of the other 50 projects that has taken over my closet. I guess if all else fails, you may see me walking down the street wearing this little number, attached purely by safety pins. That's actually an enticing thought.

xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)