Friday, July 16, 2010

(Swoon!)

Image courtesy of Berroco.com




I recently purchased this yarn to knit this absolutely adorable Berroco dress that I've had my eye on for quite some time. Since I am currently tackling my first item of knitted clothing, the next logical step would be to make this dress...right? Okay, so maybe I'm skipping a few (thousand) steps, but I just couldn't resist!

The yarn shop didn't quite have the colors that were featured in this dress, but I fell in love with the shade of green. The blue band will remain the same, and I have ordered a rich brown for the pleated skirt. I have dreams of wearing it this winter, so I'd best get started on it now!

I'm sure there will be many, many posts in the future regarding this lovely little number. Or, maybe I won't think it's so lovely once I get started...cross your fingers!

xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)