Friday, July 16, 2010

The Danger Zone

I've officially entered The Danger Zone. This is very special place reserved for knitters who have way too much yarn and not enough time to use it all. In my first year and a half of knitting, I was proud that I hadn't entered this zone. I stayed focused on one project - and one project only - and then I snapped. All of a sudden, I started buying yarn, and lots of it. My closet is filled with bags of yarn, and I currently have 3 projects waiting in the wings as I finish up my current one. The worst part is, I am still looking for fresh new patterns to try. Ahhh!

My latest find is this a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e little gem of a sweater from Kim Hargreaves. Unfortunately, I found out that this yarn has been discontinued, so, instead of finding an adequate replacement yarn, I instead decided to take the "No! I really want THIS yarn!" route. and so I searched websites until I found it. Color: Skipper. Enthusiasm Level: HIGH.


Images courtesy of www.kimhargreaves.co.uk



I have no idea when I'll be able to start the Polly sweater. I'm a very one-project-at-a-time sort of girl.

My general conclusion about The Danger Zone? Maybe it's not the best place to be....but, oh...it's SO much fun. ;)

xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)