Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cutest little yarn shop ever!

Last week, I ventured to Seattle and Vancouver for a recharge-my-batteries sort of vacation. And what a vacation it was! If you've never been to the Pacific Northwest, it's simply beautiful. You are surrounded by water and mountains, and it makes the Midwest appear so....flat.



One of the highlights of the trip was taking a ferry to Bainbridge Island. I was unaware on this trip that I would encounter the most magical little yarn shop ever! Churchmouse Yarns and Teas is a dream. The most beautiful yarn, the most beautiful displays, the most beautiful setting. I wandered (and wandered and wandered) around the shop for quite awhile, awestruck by the selection. Admittedly, I was also trying to decide what to purchase, but was so overwhelmed (and realized I would need another suitcase to bring everything home in), that I left empty-handed. Sad, yes...but at least I can share this little treasure with you!

Isn't it great finding a new yarn shop that re-energizes the love for what you do? With that said, these fingers are aching to get crafty...

xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)