Monday, September 23, 2013

Knitting Season

This is, by far, my favorite time of year. The cooler temps, the pumpkins, apple flavored everything...it's just too much. I've heard a few times that this now kicks off "Knitting Season"....I however, disagree. Because for me, every season is knitting season. I don't (willingly) take a break from it. And I have so. many. projects. that I really can't afford to.




This leads me to my yarn obsession. I got to thinking the other day just how bad it is when I found a cowl pattern that I really liked. In my mind, I chose the color that I wanted and everything...only realizing later that it wasn't practical because I didn't have a winter coat to match. A normal person would find a new yarn color. I am not normal. I, instead, look for a new coat.

That is my obsession at it's finest.

It's not a healthy one by any means, but I don't see myself changing anytime soon. I'll keep buying yarn. I'll keep finding creative places to store skeins. And I'll keep adding pieces to my wardrobe just so that I can wear cozy cowls. Sheesh.

Here are a few cowls that you should probably unnecessarily add to your wardrobe:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)