Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Snail Mail

I'm convinced I was born in the wrong decade. In my continued effort to be old-timey and pretend that I'm living in the 1950's (it's fun, you should join me), I love sending and receiving snail mail. Don't get me wrong, I'm a texting fiend, but, there is a bit of a thrill sending a love note to a dear friend. As I place my mail in the post, I get all excited knowing that in a day or two, the recipient will be surprised by fun mail.

Full disclosure -- it's not just the fun of sending the mail, but also finding the oh-so-perfect card to send! I've linked a few of my current favorites below. So, go ahead! Pull out that dusty address book and send some mail!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)