Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I have been super busy, and Thanksgiving break cannot come soon enough. This is getting a bit embarrassing. Good thing for What I Wore Wednesdays - it's like homework for me. And I never want to miss out on an assignment. It's the one thing that's keeping me on my toes!

Check out The Pleated Poppy and join in on the fun!

The "It's Conferences Day 1" Outfit


Gold Sweater - Nordstrom
Brown Tank - Banana
Skirt - Boden
Boots - Nordstrom


This is my official conference outfit. Why? Because it feels very conference-y. And yes, that is a new word.


The "It's Conferences Day 2" Outfit


Dress - Boden
Boots - Nordstrom


I love Boden. Thinkin' about marrying it.

The "Who doesn't love corduroy" Outfit


Black Turtleneck - Banana
Corduroy Flippy Skirt - Anthropologie
Olive Green Belt - J.Crew
Boots - Boden


The "I'm Mad for Plaid" Outfit



Sweater - Anthropologie
Embellished Shirt - J.Crew
Brown Plaid Pants - Anthropologie
Shoes - Nordstrom
Weird Close-up of the Pants - That's all me, baby.



Happy Wednesday to YOU!
xo,
J.



5 comments:

  1. LOVE the plaid pants! And of course, the new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your outfits--so pretty! and i LOVE your hair. i'm trying to decide what to do to mine and i'm thinking i just found it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the conference outfit and the plaid...you look great in everything! Thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm mad for the plaid! Cute week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)