Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

It's time again for the What I Wore Wednesday post, courtesy of The Pleated Poppy. I was a bit more adventurous this time and I have more outfits to share. Enjoy!

The "Picture Day" Outfit - Say Cheese!


Sweater - Anthropologie
White Flower Shirt - J.Crew
Jeans - Nordstrom
Shoes - Nordstrom



The "Yay it's Fall and I can wear this cute sweater!" Outfit


Stripey Sweater - Boden
Black Cords - J.Crew
Shoes - Tory Burch



The "Boy, do I love ruffles" Outfit


Grey Blazer - Banana
Ruffly Shirt - Anthropologie
Pants - Anthropologie
Shoes - Tory Burch


The "I'm mad for plaid" Outfit


Plaid Shirt - Bloomie's
Pants - J.Crew
Shoes - Tory Burch (can you tell I love these?)

There we go! Another sampling from the week! Check out all of the other fashionable ladies over at The Pleated Poppy, ok?
the pleated poppy blog

Happy fashion and happy knitting!
xo,
J.

4 comments:

  1. oh my cuteness, I love the ruffles outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first sweater with the "crunched up" (that's the technical term, FYI) detail. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness do I love the outfit segment! It sure beats gym clothes... Hee hee!
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kristin--that sweater is just too adorable! I love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)