Saturday, September 25, 2010

Inspiration, Part Deux



This lady right here is my true inspiration. Across the board. And I guess I should clarify...she's not just some "lady", but my wonderful mother, who deserves an award for dealing with MY knitting. The poor woman is never able to actually work on her own knitting, because I always seem to have a problem for her to fix. I'd like to take credit for her patience.

Without my mom, I'd never have grown the desire to make something beautiful with a just simple ball of yarn. I feel so blessed to have her in my life!

Here's to you, mom. Knit one, purl two!
xo,
J.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny . . . thanks for the compliment. At least we're able to look at your "uh-oh's" together. I remember trying to fix my errors (eons ago!) with my mom - but over the phone! And somehow it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...we tried that once and it didn't work out so well..ha! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)