Saturday, August 28, 2010

Taking the Plunge


Do you know what these are?


They are my fancy schmancy new cable stitch holders. I think that's what they're called. I just found this out yesterday. Prior to then, I would have referred to them as those "bendy needles," but, since I can't be a novice forever, I need to start using this knitting lingo.

Speaking of knitting lingo, I heard the term "frogging" yesterday, and didn't know what it meant. So of course, I had to look it up and this is what I found. Who knew that I've been frogging all along --- and that because I've had SO much experience with it, I'm actually quite good at it. Okay, maybe not something to be proud of, but it brings me one step closer to being a crafting goddess. Silver lining, yes?

I can no longer put off finishing my tunic...off I go!
xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)