Thursday, July 12, 2012

for a little lady




A few months back, I was excited to begin working on a precious pattern, the Sunday Brunch Jacket, by Sublime. I found the perfect soft pink yarn and matching buttons to make this cozy little number.

Although the jacket itself was fairly easy, the finishing not so much. It doesn't help that I often neglect that whole finishing part of my projects (as evidenced by a pile of items that still require a few final touches, shh). The collar drove me b-a-n-a-n-a-s! In order to get the curved edge, I had to sew a strip of stitches to the collar, giving it a curved appeal. It took more than one try. And a few tears. But! I was happy with the final product, and even more happy to surprise the new little one.

1 comment:

  1. YOU.MAKE.ME.SMILE! THANKS FOR SHARING ALL YOUR THOUGHTS & IDEAS.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)