Sunday, July 29, 2012

door county



Last week, we spent a couple of days relaxing in Door County with my parents. Aside from the lighthouse tour, eating ice cream at Wilson's, and scenic drives, the most memorable part of the trip for me was visiting La Viva Cottage - an adorable store mixing the old and the new in a lovely way.





I had to take these inspiration photos. It has always been my dream to run my own shop. This dream store has evolved in my mind over the years. It's gone from a rubber stamp store (clearly my obsession when I was 10), to a paper goods store, a yarn shop, a cupcake shop, and now a home goods store with refurbished antiques and new lovelies to decorate your home. I think that half of the fun in these stores is not only seeing what you can find, but admiring how it is all displayed.

Hopefully, one day, maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Make your dream come true!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)