Monday, March 28, 2011

On My Needles Monday

Welcome, friends!


This week, I tackled more of my Rowan Milkshake sweater. The most time consuming part was the "baubles" at the bottom -- but it also happens to be my favorite part of the sweater. Many times, "time consuming" and "favorite" don't end up in the same sentence, so I'm relishing this.


I love how the poppy color adds such a pop of color (errr), and now it's just regular stockinette stitching for awhile -- which is perfectly fine with me, because stockinette stitching = being able to catch up on my reality TV and not look at the pattern too closely.

With Spring Break this week, I'm hoping to make decent progress!

xo,
J.

2 comments:

  1. Love how your sweater is growing. Love the baubles - kind of tricky - but worth the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! We need more knitting dates so I can catch up to your skills! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)