Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday - Halloween Edition

I. love. Halloween. That is why I'm so glad I can share not one! but two! Halloween costumes with you. Because, you know, a girl needs options.

Join in on the fun at The Pleated Poppy. I promise you'll love it!

The "I'm Feeling Red" Outfit


Black sweater - Banana
Red Pants - Anthropologie
Shoes - Tory Burch


The "Hello, My Name is Raggedy Ann" Outfit


Made By - My mom and grandma! Too bad my students don't know who Raggedy Ann is, boo hoo!


The "I'm a Flapper Because I Like Fringe" Outfit


Store Bought
- I love this costume



The "This Has Always Been My Favorite Skirt" Outfit


Black turtleneck
- Banana
Skirt- Anthropologie
Boots - Nordstrom



Happy November!
xo,
J.

3 comments:

  1. I love the red pants! And your hair is adorable. Cute post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week of outfits! And what fun comments to read! Love the curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the flapper costume. This would be great for the Gatsby party I wanted to have for my 30th...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)