Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello, all! I am at it again, posting my outfits of the week, courtesy of The Pleated Poppy. I have always enjoyed fashion...but sometimes have been afraid to express myself. And then I thought, "Well what am I waiting for?" I am always drawn to things that have a little something different about them. I try to find that extra special detail in everything that I wear. Plus, let's be honest, it's fun sharing and looking at what everyone else has worn this week. I encourage you to check out what others are wearing!

The "I'm Going to Throw a Belt on This" Outfit


Striped Shirt - J.Crew
Cable Vest - Banana
Navy Pants - Banana
Shoes
- Nordstrom


The "Who Doesn't Love Polka Dots?" Outfit


Shirt -
Ann Taylor
Polka Dot Vest - Boden
Jeans - Nordstrom
Shoes
- Nordstrom


The "Yay! I'm wearing tights!" Outfit


Shirt - Banana
Skirt - Banana
Shoes
- Tory Burch


The "I Need a Cozy Sweater" Outfit


Shirt - Nordstrom
Cable Sweater - Boutique
Pants - Banana
Leopard Shoes
- Nordstrom

I'm so glad the weather is finally feeling like fall! I can't wait to post some cozy sweaters next week!

xo,
J.

3 comments:

  1. Your outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pairing of the striped tee and cable vest. Thanks for the fashion tip!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)