Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I've been following The Pleated Poppy's "What I Wore Wednesday" feature for a couple of months now...and I've finally struck up enough courage to share! Granted, I'm taking baby steps here...just one measly picture, but hey, it's a start!


Dress: Banana Republic (a student told me I looked like I should be on a safari today. Oh, first grade...)
Boots: Nordstrom (oh...boots! I've missed you!)


Okay, there's my picture. Done and done! There's no turning back now! I suggest you check out The Pleated Poppy and see what everyone was wearing this week!

the pleated poppy blog





6 comments:

  1. yay- thanks so much for joining in! i wanna see more next week - i love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I think I might do this with Henry. Not me, because it's always sweats and a tshirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Something to look forward to mid-week! You've got the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, how funny would that be? Henry could have his own blog detailing his "outfits"

    Thanks for all of the comments, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little blog has come a long way -- and so have your knitting projects! Keep up the good work, and before you know it, you'll be posting pictures of that new dress. Any way you could squeeze in time for some socks?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is so appreciated! :)